13 Blog Post Ideas for Blogger
Learn How to Build a Powerful Personal Brand That Will Differentiate You and Allow You To Compete in the Global Marketplace.
- Post a gallery of photos from an industry event (with photographers’ permission, of course)
- Use Flickr’s Creative Commons search to make a gallery of impressive work-related images
- Compile a How-To guide with step-by-step images, aiming for a new topic that hasn’t been covered by many others yet
- Find a problem that you’re dealing with or have dealt with recently, and explain how you solved it
- Talk about case studies with examples & stories from ‘real’ people i.e. non-experts
- Break a top news story (if you can get it!)
- Tell an unusual personal story that exposes not-so-obvious insight about your work.
- List the most important issues/problems/trends in your profession today
- Create a list of the most important/useful blog posts you’ve seen recently
- Gather a long list of handy resources in one easy-to-bookmark article
- Interview someone who you believe may become a star in your industry
- Interview someone who is a star in your industry
- Interview yourself i.e. ask yourself the questions you’d most like to answer in an interview