13 Blog Post Ideas for Blogger
Learn How to Build a Powerful Personal Brand That Will Differentiate You and Allow You To Compete in the Global Marketplace.
Here are some blog post suggestions to help you successfully build your blog and your personal brand.
For simplicity, I’m assuming that your personal brand is related to your profession.
- Post a gallery of photos from an industry event (with photographers’ permission, of course)
- Use Flickr’s Creative Commons search to make a gallery of impressive work-related images
- Compile a How-To guide with step-by-step images, aiming for a new topic that hasn’t been covered by many others yet
- Find a problem that you’re dealing with or have dealt with recently, and explain how you solved it
- Talk about case studies with examples & stories from ‘real’ people i.e. non-experts
- Break a top news story (if you can get it!)
- Tell an unusual personal story that exposes not-so-obvious insight about your work.
- List the most important issues/problems/trends in your profession today
- Create a list of the most important/useful blog posts you’ve seen recently
- Gather a long list of handy resources in one easy-to-bookmark article
- Interview someone who you believe may become a star in your industry
- Interview someone who is a star in your industry
- Interview yourself i.e. ask yourself the questions you’d most like to answer in an interview