8 Perspectives & a Shift Worksheet
Life is filled with moments that challenge our perspective.
Our perception shapes our reality, projecting our inner world onto the canvas of life. As we stay unaware, we’re held captive in an invisible prison.
When we become aware of the power we hold, we can transform our experiences and gain invincible power. As we cultivate awareness, we unveil the power to shape our realities. Read on how you can discover 8 ways how our perspectives can either perpetuate our imprisonment or propel us into power.
To delve deeper into the realm of perception and power, please download our worksheet here.
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” – Carl Jung
- Failure or Flourish Prison : When we view failure as the end, we become trapped in fear and self-doubt. Power: Embracing failure as an opportunity to grow allows us to emerge stronger, wiser, and more resilient.
- Stability or Change Prison: Resisting change keeps us stagnant and confined to the familiar. Power: Welcoming change as a natural part of life opens the door to growth, adventure, and newfound wisdom.
- Resentment or Forgiveness Prison: Holding onto resentment imprisons us in the past, hindering our emotional well-being. Power: Practicing forgiveness frees our hearts and paves the way for inner peace.
- Scarcity or Gratitude Prison: Focusing on what we lack can trap us in a cycle of discontent. Power: Embracing gratitude for what we have cultivates joy and abundance in our lives.
- Comparison or Compassion Prison: Comparing ourselves to others can lead to feelings of inadequacy and envy. Power: Recognizing our unique gifts and embracing self-compassion empowers us to celebrate our individuality.
- Past or Presence Prison: Dwelling on the past or worrying about the future can leave us feeling trapped and overwhelmed. Power: Practicing mindfulness allows us to live fully in the present moment, harnessing our innate power.
- Self-Loathing or Self-Love Prison: Rejecting our true selves keeps us locked in a prison of self-doubt and unworthiness. Power: Cultivating self-love nurtures our inner strength, confidence, and ability to embrace life’s challenges.
- Lost or Purpose – Prison: Feeling lost and purposeless can make us feel trapped and powerless. Power: Discovering our passions and aligning with our purpose ignites our inner power and allows us to create meaningful lives.
What is your source of power?
I invite you to embrace the prism perspective, to break free from the invisible prison of your own paradigms, and soar into the skies of your own true power.
With love and light,
In a world that can often feel chaotic and overwhelming, “Man’s Search for Meaning” serves as an invaluable guide for finding purpose, hope, and meaning in our lives.
Kendra Scott is a well-known American jewelry designer and businesswoman who founded the Kendra Scott brand in 2002. The brand has since grown to become a globally recognized and highly successful fashion and lifestyle company, offering a wide range of jewelry, home décor, and accessories.